View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #2
msmucr
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister36 View Post
I have searched the manual, forums, and the internet generally, but cannot find how to arm all automation envelopes (without clicking every single checkbox manually).

This Wiki page seems to show that the envelopes window should have an "Arm all" command button. But mine (v4.721) only has "Arm all visible". Even the actions list only has "Automation: Unarm all envelopes"!

I feel like I'm just missing something, a preference option or am looking in the wrong place, but I have several plugins with a LOT of parameters and I would just like the freedom to tweak and automate any of them without first having to find and arm the right envelopes.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hi Mister,

check SWS extensions and its action S&M "Arm all active envelopes for selected tracks", and of course disarm one.
And with plugins it shouldn't be necessary, if you switch track automation mode to touch, write or latch mode.. Any plugin control change, will be automatically written to corresponding automation lane. Without activating parameter first. That is, how i use it.
Also check action "FX: Show/hide track envelope for last touched FX parameter", it can be mapped to keystroke and elegantly used for quick adding of new automation lane for last touched plugin control when you are working in standard trim/read automation mode.

Michal
msmucr is offline   Reply With Quote