View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #76
jnif
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
No clue. This is my first foray into RSM really. I'm still trying to make it just pitch a sample across multiple midi notes but i didn't want to clog up the thread with dumb rookie questions.

So far a sample that stretches an octave plays the same pitch on every note instead of pitching the samples. I know it's there, I just have to keep looking.
Change the mode to "Note (Semitone shifted)".

It is quite difficult to setup note ranges because there is only Pitch@start setting and it does not show the note name.
In many use cases it would be much easier to have a "Root key" setting. For example if your sample is playing C3 and you would like to span it from C2 to C4. You would just set the "Root key" to C3 instead of setting Pitch@start to -12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semiquaver View Post
please let us press a note on a midi keyboard to enter note numbers! so simple...
You can already do it to set both Note start and Note end to same note. Just hit a MIDI note and then double click on Note knob. That is very useful feature and should be easier to find in the GUI (is it even documented?).

I think there should be also some way to set Note start or Note end separately using MIDI. Or is it already possible? I could not find a way to do it.

jnif
jnif is offline   Reply With Quote