View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 03:54 AM   #35
Joe90
Human being with feelings

I have to say human psychology is fascinating -

I've posted in both this thread and the previous pre-dev thread about the issue I've noticed... not a single reply or comment, yet when someone posts a really quite rude and arrogant post, they immediately get a whole host of replies...

Perhaps I should have phrased the issue I've noticed in a more rude and confrontational way, and insulted some of the veteran users here, then at least I could expect a reply or some acknowledgement?

FWIW - I have to say this comment takes the cake when it comes to arrogance -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post
with all the respect, I don't care how you or EvilDragon or any other people work!

If this is a competition of which workflow is better, be sure that I will win this when it comes to results.
if me and you need to write the same melody/beat with the same velocities and whatever else, be sure that I will write it 10 times faster and more accurate than you with my way of workflow.
don't teach me about workflows, I tried tons and I know what works for best me.
TEN TIMES faster? Wow, that's quite a claim.

Fair enough you don't want to adopt someone else's workflow - fine, but this comment implies that you know better than EVERYONE else here.

So - either you know EVERYONE on this forum's workflow, discography, and skills (including the other DAW's they use) to verify that that you know better than all of them (if so, please share the secret of your clairvoyant powers with the group) OR - you are assuming that you are more skilled/faster working than EVERYONE ELSE on this forum based solely on how awesome you believe you are?

Wow.
Joe90 is offline   Reply With Quote