View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 09:18 PM   #105
Dannii
Human being with feelings

Location: Adelaide, South Australia (originally from Geelong)

Just wanted to post a quick update here with some fairly significant news (sgnificant from my perspective anyway).

It looks like I'm about to move interstate which is both daunting and exciting. I've found a home for rent in the mountains with a dedicated space for me to set up my recording studio and I'll be able to do what I want with that space as far as acoustic treatment goes which is VERY exciting!

Hopefully, if all goes smoothly, I could be making the move in about four weeks. That means that my Neve project will be slightly delayed (until my move is done) but it also means that I'll be able to focus on it more intently than I am at present once I'm moved.

Right now, I'm organizing the logistics of everything. There's much to do but I have a bunch of friends who are digging in and helping me out which is a real blessing.

Probably the most daunting thing for me is figuring out the best way to make an eight hour car journey the least frightening as possible for my cat. He's made a one hour journey with me before but this is an entirely different matter!!!

I might start a new topic about this move and document it all as I go.