View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #160
karbomusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
At this time I don't have a need for the TP, however, if and when the price begins to come down I'm sure GAS will take over...
Makes perfect sense to me. Basically the same here as I've dorked around with and sold these things since they first came out decades ago and really never had much interest or shall I say use I could personally get out of them. I sort of got this one on a whim because it wasn't that expensive and I could go straight to the PC and use VSTs and I record a lot.

I traditionally have played VSTi's on an actual keyboard. I'm not a keyboard player so I'm somewhat limited. Now that I have the TP and setup properly (and I caved and purchased Kontact 9 Complete Ulitimate over the weekend ) I noticed there are some great uses for me. That's certainly not a selling point to anyone else as I see these as very, very much tied to the individual user. Just noting I was surprised that I got more out of it than I had expected.

Would I ever use it live? Likely not my cup of tea but for recording, for sure. Now back to auditioning the 16,000 sounds I now have in Kontack.
karbomusic is offline   Reply With Quote