Thread: Realogix Theme
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:16 AM   #150
gxray
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by InHiding View Post
Anyways. I like transport bars where all the buttons are next to each other and also on the center of the bar. I use the transport bar often and like to have it at the bottom of the screen.

On Windows I also have the Windows taskbar and it's right below the transport bar. The Windows task bar has preview screens which are often accidentally triggered when you move the mouse to the lower left of the screen. I usually have about three programs open and the Windows task bar is empty at the middle part of the screen so there are no accidental mouseovers causing previews when using the mouse near the bottom center of the screen.

Hopefully that was understandable. These are just my preferences. I'm not planning on turning the Windows taskbar preview screens off btw.
FeedTheCat will obviously know best, but in earlier versions the transport looked a little different, and there was at least one version where the buttons were more centered.

Here's a GIF showing current version, versus that older version. Personally, I prefer the current version, though the older version Master MCP had a "Menu" button in the middle of it that I thought looked quite nice.

---

Also, FTC -- Stash shows ReaLogix as updated on 1/31/2021 yesterday, do you know what changes were published (I am just curious)?
Thank you!