View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 03:07 PM   #234
winbe
Human being with feelings

Hello,

I am a very happy user of MPL R5k manager, I use it everyday in every composition, it totally replaced Poised or Battery for me.

Now, I am sure there is a script to do the following, or a suite of actions, but I cannot figure it out.

I have loaded several samples, and I record a midi item on my track which has several R5K instances. It plays very nicely. Now, I would love to convert this back to audio items, instead of midi notes, to do some extra editing (fades for instance).

I have found one script that does nearly that, but it only takes the first instance of R5K and then generates the right pattern, but with only one wave file, the one from my first R5K instance. (script name is: convert RS5K Midi item into source based audio items (drum mode))

Thanks for your help !

EDIT: I am doing it by hand and realizing that with audio, sound will be slightly different because when using pitch shifting within R5K, and this is a limitation I would love to see somehow fixed in v6...
it can only do basic ptich shift, with no stretch. When doing it "by hand", I apply a "smart" pitch shift (using shift+9 of shift+0 shortcuts) which changes pitch, not speed.

Last edited by winbe; 10-15-2019 at 03:31 PM.
winbe is offline   Reply With Quote