View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 09:28 AM   #520
Oberheim
Human being with feelings

I tried new Reaper notation. I must say, I like how add and working with notes.

I have some questions and ideas:
1. Will be there cleff change? I know there is possible to change cleff, but I want change clef for example in bar 2. and bar 10 go back in to original clef.

2. I like there are articulations, dynamic signs and legato. Will be this signs able to change midi notes in future? For example staccato change note in to half duration, legato add more duration to note and marcato add little more velocity, dynamics to midi cc and everything will be customizable. Idealy through rules.

3. Zoom is strange, If I have 4 midi tracks displayed as one staff for each track (treble, treble, treble and bass), in some point, I can not zoom verticaly, only horizntal. And if I zoom horizontal it zoom sometimes in both direction.

4. Please, allow display notes for all channels, if midi channel 2 - 16 is selected.

5. Maybe some options to not move notes by semitones in notationn view, but by notation grid or key. For example if I have C key, I can move note by mouse only to notes C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C... and with hold some shortcut key, I can move through all # (C#, D#, etc..) or b (Cb, Db ...) notes.

I am sorry if there was some questions or ideas before. Topic have lots of pages and I dont read all.
Oberheim is offline   Reply With Quote