View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 04:25 AM   #1008
Pet
Human being with feelings

Ah, I guess I slowly understand, what you mean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie Stearn View Post
...do all the corresponding Reamenu entries have an SWS prefix or placement somewhere in the menu text?
No, cause they are treated as normal actions/functions like all others and normally it's not necessary to know, if it is a SWS or native action. Adding a "SWS"-prefix to every SWS related action would make it IMHO harder to read and would make the menu-entries longer. One of the main goals of "mikestopcontinues" was to keep them as short and clear as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie Stearn View Post
... There's a dialog in Tracks/Icons and Tracks/Color but there is no SWS anywhere...
The only SWS prefix that I added in the ReaMenus is at "...SWS-color gradient"). There was a little confusion in the german forum about that gradient thingy and I added this prefix only to the gradient entries to give a hint that this is a SWS feature and that this gradient has first to be set in the color management window.

If you install the SWS-Extensions, there are some menu entries added with the "SWS" prefix, probably to clarify that this is a SWS feature (like: "SWS item color" or "SWS track color". A vanilla REAPER installation without SWS has no "SWS" in the menus at all of course. But for the ReaMenus (as written above) there's no need to know if it's a SWS or native action.

I hope that clarifies things a little.