View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 05:10 AM   #10356
Nick Morris
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc View Post
Hi Nick, can I ask which CSI and EuCon DynLib’s from Geoff you are running? Having complete fails here at present with my S3 and Transport. Just getting complete crash on activating the EuCon surface in Reaper.
I’m terrible with knowing what these terms refer to. If you’re asking which version of eucon, I’m on the latest. If you’re asking which version of CSI, I’m not sure how to check, but it is recent. Perhaps the may 2020 one. And I have the latest eucon plugin Geoff made.

If this doesn’t help, let me know what to look for and I can let you know what I am using.

I have not had a single crash since getting it all talking. Probably two months, but only really understanding CSI and programming it all for the last week or so.

Everything has been customized and functioning as it should for my Artist transport. For the iPad avid control app, it’s very hit or miss. I haven’t tried to use it much after discovering all the functions and abilities in the transport. I would open the app and it would sometimes function as it should, sometimes things were missing. I notice track names disappearing except for the selected track. I notice metering disappear at times. Sometimes selecting tracks on the iPad does not select tracks in reaper. Planning works now, but have had issues with it not responding to the iPad. Most of the functions at times have stopped working but came back. I’m not sure why. I have it connecting over WiFi. Again not too concerned as I don’t see much use for it as I am preferring the actual eucon surfaces for everything. I’m not sure if it’s simply me not knowing how to set up the control app or eucon for it or what. I’m guessing it’s the app itself because the other eucon pieces are solid. The artist mix units are working great. There are some features I’d like added still but at this point it’s been everything I was hoping for.