View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #444
bblue
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWathan View Post
The pink was just to show what I wanted the zone to be, I am not proposing changing the color of anything to make it easier to see. I am proposing the ability to click and drag anywhere inside the crossfade to move it around instead of having to click in the corners. It would still look the same as it does now. Really don't know what I said that is making people think I actually want to color the crossfades pink, this is about mouse modifiers and functionality, I am not proposing any appearance change. I had to identify the part in the image I was referring to somehow! :P
Yeah, gotcha.

The way my modifiers are set, I have the whole left side of the xfade to activate it so it's not a really big deal to me. However, it does seem more logical to be able to grab the bulk of it anywhere to move it -- so long as you aren't losing some other capability in the process.

My biggest issue is that it doesn't center the split/xfade where you split the region. You have to move it every single time, so that brings the issue more forward.

--Bill
bblue is offline   Reply With Quote