View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 01:44 AM   #816
moss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatFluor View Post
Now the thing: Either I didn't see the setting, or there might be a bug in the Launchpad X implementation. The Volume control faders don't seem to respond to velocity - where a light touch should slowly fade up, and high velocity should almost jump. Also the taps for "fine adjustment" don't seem to work there. Other things like drumpad has velocity though.
This is handled by the Launchpads hardware. Did you install the latest Firmware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatFluor View Post
The other thing is more of a question - is it possible to have the clips independent as in - e.g. creating a clip that "as long as I want" and not having it necessarily synced up? Use case would be e.g. long drones or long-form drumlines underneath. If it's technically not possible (or just annoying to program) I'm ok with that - playtime takes that use case (but unfortunately I have to do either-or for that). I'm pretty new to that workflow itself, so I still have to find my way around (like finding out why clips of the same track go in the same place etc, I know it's PEBKAC there)
I explained how the clips concept is mapped to Reaper in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ex...Eklxqu&index=5
A clip (media item) can be as long as you want.
moss is offline   Reply With Quote