View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 11:19 AM   #298
karbomusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by analogexplosions View Post
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world that loves Reaper's Take system.
There are plenty of us.

There are surely some things that could be better as mentioned, but after reading/participating in almost all these threads over the years the vast majority boil down to "I want what I expect or am used to, or x bothers me". That's not a knock on anyone since what they used before, they can't help but be used to, but when we narrow it down to pure efficiency and the end goal/result, the playing field is far more level...

Threads like this are engineered to cause disproportionate noise - even if it was accidental - some accurate complaints in the original post but some were also not correct, embellished or not actual problems and missing those simple things make me question how well someone actually knows the system and it's not rocket science.

Something that would cure an awful lot of ills, is to shore up FIPM with a handful of small features. That would cut complaints 10:1 as it would get 'split haters' into something to allow them to work without seeing them. I'm a split lover btw as they are vewy powerful mkay, there was sliced bread, then splits in takes.