View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:28 AM   #93
neteqx
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymusicguy View Post
at any rate, im not asking for the current behavior to be removed as i understand reaper is to meet the needs of many different people. i'm only asking for the "right-edge stops at end of audio data" behavior to be available as an option.
Well said and I agree that the option should be available. I have never found this behavior obtrusive in my way of working, but there are so many customizable features in Reaper, this should definitely be one of them.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying about fades, I can see that I wasn't very clear so my fault. I know fades are in realtime which was precisely my point, but it really doesn't matter for this discussion.

What I was trying to show in my earlier post was an example of how others might find this feature useful in their own workflow. Like you said, there are other ways of doing things. It's cool that everyone can pick the way that works best for them. And I think you may agree that that's one of the many things that make Reaper such an awesome program.

On a different matter, I have a couple of first date kind of questions myself, but I need to save them for later 'cause I should get back to work. Hope you guys can help me out. Have a good one!
neteqx is offline   Reply With Quote