View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 06:10 AM   #13
kindafishy
Human being with feelings

Justin/Schwa

Sorry for the 're-post' but I am not sure of etiquette in this case. I didn't see response or reaction to this when I posted it in an earlier thread so I am dropping it here via copy/paste. Please let me know if this is against the rules or if you saw it and noted it, but just haven't commented on or addressed it yet.

In a 48 kHz project, when turning on OS either per fx or full chain, Nebula seems to still think that the sample rate is 48 kHz and this can be seen in the display where it shows 96 -> 48.

If I recall correctly, the problem is probably with Nebula in that it doesn't recognize SR changes after it has been loaded. Justin, Schwa, do you think there could be a solution to this that works both when adding the fx or when reloading a project where the plugin can be maybe re-initialized whenever there is a sample rate change or something - basically somehow 'tricking' the plugin into thinking it is being loaded for the first time and getting it to interpret the higher SR as the project rate?
kindafishy is offline   Reply With Quote