View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 12:33 PM   #17
Grim Jim
Human being with feelings

Default Themes Collection volume 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley Mays View Post
The vol 4 file seems to download very quickly but doesn't show any errors and shows a size of 5,365 kb. However, when I try to extract it, I get an error message that "The archive is either in unknown format or changed". I've tried it multiple times.

Any ideas?
That's odd.

Anyway, You don't have to worry about that file anymore because I have uploaded a new collection.

Link is here -> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sd5tm8wkv...jLmrmeAxa?dl=0

This one has all the themes from the previous upload but this time have been updated & improved since last time. Not only that, I have included all the other themes from previous collections (with some fixes) making this one a sort of ultimate collection.

So if any of you have downloaded any themes from the previous uploads, I would again suggest you replace them with the updated versions in this new upload.

I have uploaded all of it in an uncompressed folder to Dropbox so you don't need WinRAR to extract this one. In fact, you shouldn't need to unzip it at all because it's not zipped. If you can't download the whole folder, try downloading the individual theme files.

If there are still any issues with the download, please let me know.

Last edited by Grim Jim; 06-20-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Grim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote