View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #32
musicbynumbers
Human being with feelings

Thanks Klinke for that info does this version allow for a bank offset as that might be enough for me to use it

Also with regards to development/time to get it working on dual mackies/bcfs.

Did we ever talk about us all putting some money together to help you with this? I know you would do it at the time for the price of an additional MCU. is that still the case?

I'd be willing to put 80 euros in myself if others will help towards the rest I think it's worth it and I know that's not a lot in programmer terms but maybe if we get together we can crowd fund you! ;')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinke View Post
This hack will cause a lot of problems for different features of the extensions, like using anchors etc.. Because one extension will always override the settings of the other (e.g. when the extension try to store the anchor settings in the Reaper project file). The good news is, I worked on this idea with a "clone" and produced a version, that should write its setting in seperate files and seperate parts of the Reaper project file. But both version are still working totally independent of each other, without any syncing.

You can download this improved hack from here: http://tinyurl.com/pefgshy

But please be aware, that this is quite untested version.

Btw: I still plan to work some day on a real extension support, but progress on the development is quite slow at the moment.