View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 01:12 PM   #73
plamuk
Human being with feelings

thanks for your responses, guys! reno straws, that method is very cool. i was thinking of doing the same with my launchpad, whereupon hitting a button flashes 16 or so of the launchpad lights to represent the 16 onscreen button options.

Breeder, is there any chance of a FX toolbar popup option while mousing over the FX chain window for tracks? currently i have my FX popup occur over MCP and TCP, but if the FX window is already up my mind wants to have a contextual toob pop up right there over the FX chain window. or does this get stymied by the "specialness" of the fx chain window?

excited to see where i am next year at the same time with this contextual toob function. it already allowed me to put together a song yesterday after configuration with amazing ease and speed.

thanks for your work. this is one of my favorite features in REAPER, ever. it makes working with the mouse so much more enjoyable.

any tips for a contextual toolbar over "midi items" -?? so far i just have the main arrange page's "quantize" option but that's pretty weak.

i would LOVE to be able to trigger quantize presets from within the MIDI editor. i'd just have a whole toolbar full of specific quantize settings/strength settings and grab them from there rather than configuring them each time.
plamuk is offline   Reply With Quote