View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 07:26 AM   #2572
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd256 View Post
Mostly I'll try to set up both BCF and BCR, because I'm highly motivated to have them working in tandem.

Controlling the same things is not an issue. The MCU fxt folder is empty. There may be some hex value overlap between the two, but they are different surfaces on different ports. I can't see this being the issue, especially since it's intermittent.

I'm working on mappings that work for me, and yes the BCR will be mostly for fx. However the issue has been 100% around fx control actually. For instance in MK2 the fader assignment was working at the same time as fx was broken.

I will try that line, thanks. I didn't try the BCF yet, as mentioned MCU is working great, but will happily try it to help yourself and others who might want to go down that route.

I'll try again with mk2 and the .bcr, thanks. I updated to 1.10 a while back. I don't expect you to memorise all my posts, and do appreciate your efforts to help.
Make sure you get the latest CSI (Feb 11, I think), there was a fix in there that might affect you.
Geoff Waddington is online now   Reply With Quote