View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 03:01 AM   #13
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Thanks to you all again...

@Luster
We actually can nest layouts in Walter. What we can't do is to nest folders over a second degree, which means that if we specify this :

Layout "TestXY" "folderX\folderY"

... the folderY will be found by Reaper. But if we state this :

Layout "TestXYZ" "folderX\folderY\FolderZ"

... the last folderZ won't be found, even if it's present in the right place. This is one of the most irritating theming limitation, as to go around it, you have to endlessly multiply the folders with redundant contents. This, while keeping an eye on the 2 Mb limit allowed for an upload in the stash...

- Beside this, indeed, the 'Alt fader #2' and the 'Fader - Black' are close to be similar : the only thing that allows a distinction is the line color that cross the middle of the thumb. I have checked on the original theme and it's the same thing... Guess that I'll have to find something like another thumb or remove the 'Alt Fader #2' layout, this one being rather useless as it is, I admit...

- Concerning the 'Alt Fader #3', I guess that you are talking about the fader thumb. Actually, it's the same as the original one : I just adjusted a little the shadow underneath, as for all the other thumbs available in the theme. It has a rather strange shape, for sure, but I kinda like it this way.

Last edited by cubic13; 08-26-2018 at 03:22 AM.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote