View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:27 PM   #14
cyberturbo
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank C.
Thanks for pointing out version 1.13 - I tried it briefly with Kontakt 2 and although there is some oddness it actually loads up the GUI and makes noise so that's a start. K2 didn't work in any other Reaper build I tried, including 1.24.

Justin: Please revisit the VSTi code in version 1.13. I'd really like to give Reaper a fair go but solid Kontakt 2 support is a prerequisite for me personally.
Frank, that noise you're referring to can you confirm if that is the noise from floppy disc drive? I've noticed it does it on mine after launching REAPER. Also, I haven't confirmed this as I'm still testing this but if you don't have KONTAKT2 saved as docked in main window, I get an error when I start REAPER and crashes. In some cases when I finally get it to saved with VST docked, volumes in certain instruments gets dropped drastically when I launch REAPER (also still testing this). Have you heard anything back from Native Instrument?

I would love for all the other users to chime in on errors some are experiencing and new errors you're getting. I just got KONTAKT with the KOMPLETE 3 and would love to use this. BTW, I'm currently using the latest REAPER.
cyberturbo is offline   Reply With Quote