View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 02:56 AM   #1298
moss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound warrior View Post
Hi everyone hope you're all doing well and staying safe, I'm trying to use driven by moss and I'm having some issues which I will explain below. I'm totally blind running the latest version of REAPER on macOS Catalina. I'm using the voice-over screen reader. In the driven by moss manual screen reeder users are advised to download and install the open JDK environment which I have done. Here are my issues, I copied the driven by moss folder to the user plug-ins folder upon opening Reaper I did not get the usual warning to tell me that macOS had detected the driven by moss extension, so I just copied the driven by Moss extension file into the user plug-ins folder. macOS detected the extension and using the security preferences work around I was able to open it successfully, I went to the OSC and web control section of Reaper's preferences and set up driven by Moss as I was advised. However when I click on the configuration button absolutely nothing happens even though the correct folder path is shown next to the configuration button. Does anybody know what the problem could be? What am I doing wrong? Your help with this problem would be most welcome, respect and blessings Trey
I ran into a similar issue while trying to debug an issue this week. There is a bug in JDK 14 which could be the same reason for your problem. I could work around that by using the preview of OpenJDK 15. If you dare you could give this a shot but be aware that this is not ment for production.
moss is offline   Reply With Quote