View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #380
Nick Morris
Human being with feelings

from the mimo site:
[Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
There is currently only a beta display driver from DisplayLink for operating USB displays in Snow Leopard. Please visit DisplayLink’s website for the latest builds of this driver. http://www.displaylink.com/support/mac_downloads.html. The Mac OS X Touchscreen Driver from Touch-Base software will operate properly under Snow Leopard if the DisplayLink beta driver is installed properly first. For users who have already installed a previous DisplayLink driver and are now upgrading to Snow Leopard, you will need to manually de-install your current DisplayLink drivers before installing the new Beta Snow Leopard compatible DisplayLink driver.

Mimo displays will not work with Snow Leopard running in native 64-bit mode. This is due to a limitation in the DisplayLink driver. A future driver update may resolve this issue. Stay tuned for more information. ]

Well, I don't have time to work out everything today, but it looks like it will, I just ran out of time before I have to run out the door. Looks like some workarounds, drivers still in beta...
Nick Morris is offline   Reply With Quote