View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #28
earlabs
Human being with feelings

AS you can see in the attached images (I still don't know how to show the uploaded pics) I have widened the stuff and arranged to my liking. The first screen is working perfectly.
The second is a 'fantasia'. It focuses on the FX and the sends. But since I think I will need to be able to write/touch/etc while having the parameter sliders in sight I have added those as well. And since we have enough space I also included the basic transport controls.

I noticed that copy/pasting the buttons and sliders is quite easy but that's just the imagery. I still have to connect the buttons to Reaper. My question is how can I do this in the .ReaperOSC file? I guess there is documentation but please lead me to it.

At the moment there are only 4 sliders for parameters. We could easily make that 8 by making the sliders a bit lower and adding 4 more sliders beneath the current ones. I don't know how to work those slots. I have opened .ReaperOSC in a text editor and am trying to figure things out.

It's fun to do and actually everyone can make their own interface with this. Nice!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg firstOSC.jpg (48.5 KB, 8347 views)
File Type: jpg secondOSC.jpg (51.9 KB, 8273 views)