View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 04:25 PM   #105
midiman007
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
(grin) no emoticon, but if you look in the resources/off-planet mining section there is a specific section/download file for sonar refugees - I was one & still have a very recent version of Sonar3 installed.

And this isn`t a wisecrack telling you to learn Reaper - if you want things labelled the same as Cubase, Sonar, WHY, I guess you could probably acheive this within reaper by scripting or similar, but deciding everyone else should change to what YOU are used to is a bit thoughtless, isnt it?

Like I said at the top, no flame intended.

Plus (elephant in the room alert) the link that ED posted refers to the official MID spec, so this is logically THE definition. Not all MIDI data is generated by an actual keyboard with aftertouch, after all.
I appreciate the conversation with out flaming. It's really fine with me either way it was only a suggestion. It's really up to Justin and Schwa as to the way it should be.

I can get used to it. For me to write a script to modify it, I am not a scripter in no shape or form. Just like to make music and really don't want the hassle of writing scripts. Music is my stress relief.

I am scratching my head on this line though > but deciding everyone else should change to what YOU are used. It's not really what I am use too, but what all other programs list it as. It's not me it's other users.

I have used both Cakewalk and Cubase and after a really nice trial period with Reaper ( which and can not thank Justin enough for ) I purchased Reaper.
midiman007 is offline   Reply With Quote