View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #24
Kenny Gioia
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. moon View Post
BTW, I meant no ill-will or anything in my comments, I just know that GS has a group of folks who are pretty committed to their own methodologies (in regards to anything) and are pretty inflexible in trying out/embracing newer options when they are presented ...unless of course it's some kind of uber-expensive nibnob that's in favor at the moment.

Anywho, the intro tutorial looks great and I'll probably purchase the set to help extend my knowledge base, which tends to remain rather inflexibly fixed (funny how that worked out, no?) to how I learned to do things through blood sweat and tears ...and the REAPER forum, or course.
No offense taken. I'm actually more interested to see how my loyal Pro Tools fan base is going to take it.

I'm really digging both at the moment. Starting a song in Reaper and staying there until mixing time. Then over to Pro Tools. Reaper just makes it so easy to go back and forth. I can actually do vocals in hotel rooms if I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngarjuna View Post
I watched the intro video, excellent job. I even picked up a new trick I didn't know about yet.
Hey. These are not supposed to be Tips and Tricks. That's next.

Seriously, I'm surprised you picked up any in that video. You'll probably find a few in each of the others.
Kenny Gioia is offline   Reply With Quote