Thread: I Logic NeXt
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 08:34 AM   #346
cjewellstudios
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothchild View Post
I'm still struggling to integrate this theme and its settings with my existing config.

I've backed up my settings, then I install the theme and the theme works but all my midi devices are disconected and the mapping for all my hardware IO is stuffed. (it even adds MIDI hardware I don't have, but suspect Blankfiles does)

So then I go back to my backup and try to bring in my configuration settings (I'm mostly after all the IO maps)but each time I do that ILogic loses all its menu icons?

How can I keep the theme in one piece and not bork my carefully tweaked out IO setup?

I basically gave up on it because I found something that works better on my 4k monitor. However, I had a bear of a time doing the same thing. Really all I wanted was the general look of the theme with the toolbars included. I ended up just using my existing configuration (instead of importing his) but copied (imported?) all the toolbars from ilogicnext one by one.

I recently came across Reabar. A tool for mananging toolbars. So if you are similar to me, maybe that will help!

EDIT: I see you are after your I/O maps. I do believe you can save them/import them individually, but I am not 100% sure.
cjewellstudios is offline   Reply With Quote