View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 11:08 AM   #10
Klangfarben
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
Hang on, is your contention that people who like the V5 theme, which didn't have a theme adjuster script and still doesn't, are disadvantaged because the V6 theme has a theme adjuster script? If so, I ...er... yeah no.

As to your broader point, it is neither necessary nor appropriate for you to determine what is or isn't best for Reaper, what the Reaper model is or isn't, or to instruct me regarding them, unless you are Justin.
I've been very clear from the start here. You made an executive decision that text color should match track color in the V6 theme. I made a use case that previous default themes did not do this. So, from an end user standpoint if they want to use new features of the V6 theme, they either have to accept colored text and not be able to use similar settings, or use an older theme. This is not the way Justin or Schwa has treated updates and feature additions by either locking out or completely removing previous functionality. I am in no way making any kind of determination here or instructing you, only pointing out how justin and Schwa themselves deal with this. Not sure why you are making a simple use case directly about yourself. It isn't.
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote