View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 05:24 AM   #5
Burnsjethro
Human being with feelings

I found this by searching the forum:

" Originally Posted by kirk View Post
Where do you view the new take? Does it overwrite the old track? Man this is one hell of a program! We are lucky to have this thing.
Hi Tallisman and Kirk,

""""I've been playing around with idea and I'll explain the best I can.
After you make your Melodyne corrections you apply track fx as new take mono or stereo and Reaper will than create a new take right in the same spot as the orignal...it will be two smaller takes in the same spot. If you copy the second take you than will be able to paste it with the correction intact.
Wanted to mention if you don't delete the first/orignal take it will also cary over everwhere you paste it....you can always rightclick on the Take command and delete active take, but make sure you have the firt take highlighted
As with all this stuff it sounds harder than it is"""

Well, I write click on my item and I have a choice between "apply track fx as new take", apply track fx as new take" (mono), "apply track fx as new take"(multichannel). Whichever one I apply (and I am not sure which one that should be), this produces two takes but they are locked togethe, so I cannot copy the second one and delete the first one!
Burnsjethro is offline   Reply With Quote