View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #17
Mind Riot
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by argee View Post
The biggest limitation I always run into with the gfx routines is that there is no way to display a string of characters. You can only display one at a time. And there's no font choices. So I find it's easier (and prettier) to make bitmap backgrounds that include any static text needed.

Hey schwa, when I get the time maybe I'll have a go, but Mind Riot, you should try it too - the more the merrier! If you get stuck I can try to help you out.

cheers
Well, I did some tinkering today and set up a new background with a different arrangement but similar idea and got it to work. The things I haven't gotten figured yet are:

1: How to change the number colors in the display

2: How to make the fx window size to the GUI when opening (mine is a bit smaller than yours)

3: How to reintegrate the meters at the bottom of the original plug (if I just paste them in I get code error at line 220 or some such)

Here's the pic, I offset the bottom two sets of numbers a bit to make them line up better since they'll never have negative values.

This stuff is frying my brain, I'm just some guy with a high school equivalency here.
Mind Riot is offline   Reply With Quote