Attack FXParam  Attack
Release FXParam  Release
Ratio FXParam  Ratio
Compressor FXParam  Bypass
Parallel FXParam  Wet
CompressorMeter FXParam  GainReductionDB

DisplayUpperD1 TrackFXParamNameDisplay "IpGain" "Input"

ZoneEnd
Hi Geoff, forgive me but I've got lots of questions now that I'm trying the new one out, seems to be in a good place right now and I've been trying to keep up. Mostly it's the change in syntax I'm having trouble with. Here goes my list:

1. First, thanks for including the profiles for the ProX! Hell yea dude!
2. (NEVER MIND FIGURED THIS OUT)How do I get the meters to work? Doesn't seem like the code is in the channel zone, I'm not sure exactly how to include.
2A. how about the master fader, what to do with that?
3. Can you elaborate on the change to fx files above? I'm not quite following, sorry. I can see which is the actual param name (from the fx itself), but which is the display name....and then what's the other one that isn't those 2? And how to map to specific rotaries for the C4? A1, A2, ...etc.
4. one biggie, I can't get the rec button to work. The midi monitor seems to show the correct values, I haven't changed the syntax. I even tried changing the action to the reaper transport action, doesn't seem to work at all. Prob something simple eh??
(EDIT: sorta fixed, here is the changed code for the .mst, but the light stays on. The note was off, but still won't work with the Press line active):

Widget Record
/Press 90 5f 7f
FB_TwoState 90 5f 7f 90 5f 00
WidgetEnd

5. Is there a track limit? I cant see any tracks past track 63 in my project.

I may have more questions, there's lots to wrap my head around all this. Top work for sure, thank you very much!

Last edited by poetnprophet; 06-09-2019 at 11:38 PM.
poetnprophet is offline   Reply With Quote