View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 12:04 PM   #26
musicbynumbers
Human being with feelings

EDIT: Just in case anyone wanders across this post - I kind of found why it was happening. Basically, don't dock the FX browser in with the FX window. If you do and then create a new track (that has no effects on it), the FX browser pushes to the front and when it does, it kicks the FX window out of where it is and often to some other position on a different screen.

Seems to be a recent bug though as never had this been an issue until a week or so ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got an issue that seems to be related to the newish "modal mouse positioning" options as I can't think what else is suddenly causing this.

I normally have (for one windowset), a docked FX window on a separate screen and normally if I select a new track, this FX window stays where it is and simply shows the fx window for that track (never opening more than one at a time and never moving from this 2nd monitor).

A little while back it started doing weird things.

Sometimes selecting a newly created track will make this single fx window (which is on a separate monitor) jump to my main monitor and dock itself on the right of the screen.

I can kind of fix it by dragging this wrongly placed FX window back to the other monitor and now for this track, it will remember where it should be but for other new tracks it jumps back to main monitor.

I can't think why it's doing this. Anyone else having this or is there a new option I'm missing?

It's like every track can have a different FX window position and I can't seem to stop it doing this and only have one position for all FX windows?

Devs, any idea why?

Thanks!

Last edited by musicbynumbers; 02-13-2020 at 04:09 PM.
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote