View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:27 PM   #64
whiteaxxxe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by headcase915 View Post
YOu're welcome to google my work.. Christopher Headcase or Epitaph Romance... the only reason i didN'T post any of the tracks is cuz no one asked me to.. im not shy and certainly have nothing to hide... Ill post the both the screwed render and the new render.. would you like the raw mix too? I checked you out.. your music is good.. the master lacks warmth and volume at best but its a good mix.. really good.. you know your stuff...but that is my opinion... my stuf fis way different from yurs and our styles in everything are totally different.. but im open to yur feedback what ever it could be
found you on reverbnation.

what I thought, its pumping all over the place. what you consider to be volume is a complete lack of dynamics. all your mixes pump like hell and not in a controlled way. the dynamic range even if its one acoustic guitar is at best 6db. its your chain that cuases these problems. your mixes arent any good, and the mastering is catastrophic. my opinion and the solution to your problem: turn everything down. it pumps like top40 am radio. and this is not a good thing. if you want volume: turn up the volume on your amplifier but dont make your mastering louder. leave that to Skrillex or Red Hot Chili Peppers.
whiteaxxxe is offline   Reply With Quote