View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 10:25 AM   #1255
moss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldo View Post
- "project button" opens tracks template explorer, but I can't select any track from the controller (with the wheel on maschine mikro), is it normal ?
Yes, that's normal. Sadly, there is no API access to the templates and trying to control proprietary dialogs on 3 OSs is not something I want to tackle with.

Quote:
- the star and magnifying glass does nothing ... is it normal ?
Yes, problem is that the browser cannot be controlled and I would need to write my own which is a lot of work (but on my list way down :-)). But should add that to the known issues list.

Quote:
- "device not selected" message is hidding everything when no track is selected from the controler (and from controler only), which is hidding the display of reaper. It was not the case before your last version
Can you please post a screenshot? Not fully sure what you mean.

Quote:
- Group button does a great job by creating a new item and set looping region around it BUT it is not the case (the reaper looping region doesn't move) when selecting an already existing pattern/region, I would have expected this behavior
Good idea, need to check if this can be done.

Quote:
- finally, I would also have expected a new item (created with group button) to be appended at the the end of the last existing item of a given track, which is disturbingly not the case. I find this behavior strange as it tend to create items that overlap the already existing ones (and it is not convenient to put the reaper cursor at the end of the last pattern).
I guess that depends on your use-case and I am sure at least 50% of users see it the other way :-)
moss is offline   Reply With Quote