View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 12:20 PM   #600
daniellumertz
Human being with feelings

Hi people thx for the replies !

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
Did you manage to run the second action directly from the inline editor, or is a MIDI editor open offscreen?
Hi Julian!I have an MIDI editor off screen unfortunately the SWS action's are just when the MIDI are focused :/

Quote:
In fact, the LFO Tool (envelope version) originally performed your trick in reverse: it used the SWS actions to apply track envelope edits to the MIDI editor.
Cool, didn't know that! I was wondering if possible to create a script to help to use this trick, I might try later(I learned the basics watching X-Rayms videos haha), one to create an midi Item put it in inline mode and copy the selected envelope. If it end up being successful I post here. Also I noticed that the second action ( CC-> Envelopes ) copy just the select points but erase all the envelope ( even points that are not in between the selected ones ) so using this actions better to copy all envelope first then do the modification, then paste everything.

Quote:
Were there CCs underneath the notes that you stretched?
So, I don't think so. I made And test right know in a blank project without CC under the notes and the bug persist everywhere there is notes time overlapping others ( not necessary the same MIDI note )
daniellumertz is offline   Reply With Quote