View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 12:43 PM   #20
srdmusic
Human being with feelings

Default Error drawing CC ramps with the last few pre-releases

In the current pre-release and in the last few pre-release. I'm getting an error message when using the js_Mouse editing - Draw ramp.lua script. v4.30

Attached is the error message.

Here's the symptoms of the error.

1) Draw CC nodes into a lane with one of the new CC envelope other than the square shape.

2) Attempt to draw a line with the JS'Draw Ramp' script.

The error message pops up and the script is not able to delete the previously drawn CC node I believe because the script does not know how to interact with the new envelope shapes.

In order for Julian's script to work, the user must convert all nodes to the square shape then use the script.

Julian has informed me that there is a part of the API that needs to be modified before his script will function properly. I saw that there was a pre release "API: add support for CC shapes to MIDI_Get(Set)AllEvts" According to Julian this seems to get us part of the way there.

I'm not sure what else is needed in the API but it would be awesome to be able to use Julian's scripts to draw CC envelope ramps with all the available shapes not just square. There is no major rush on this request as I know you guys are working on all kinds of other wonderful additions lately.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (20.4 KB, 260 views)

Last edited by srdmusic; 09-28-2019 at 01:38 PM.
srdmusic is offline   Reply With Quote