View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 01:08 AM   #174
airon
Human being with feelings

Here's an idea for a button split, facilitating fine-grained control over copying contents of each buffer.

Maybe the Capture buffer needs a better name, but I can't think of one yet. "Store", "Temp"... Can't use Snapshot, which is pretty much what it is, but it's on the panel.

Also, one of the remaining abnormal buttons has been put in its place, the "Auto Add Plugin" button, which is actually an option. Thus it is now rectangular. Still have the envelope view buttons to do on the upper control panel.

-Edit- I'll have to change the session button back to a singular enitity for both buttons. It makes absolutely no sense to have an extra copy button for that :P .
-Edit2- Fixed. View-Envelope buttons are now rounded to indicate them being commands and not options. Also changed "ALL" to "None", since hiding is what folks may often want to do.

The lock is engaged in this version too, and is rectangular as well to indicate that it is an option. Since the lock is so important, I'm trying a strong red on this.

The lock indicates that all commit operations do not purge the commited buffer. If the lock is disengaged, every commit operation does purge the commited buffer. This readies the system for the next task.

Last edited by airon; 08-11-2013 at 02:14 AM.
airon is offline   Reply With Quote