View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 12:42 PM   #10157
siniarch
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwallin View Post
Total frustration. I even followed steps Siniarchs posted for installing CSI. It's been almost a week now and I can't get 64 bit Reaper load CSI. Only 32 bit Reaper loads, but I need 64 bit working.

I opened Reaper. Noted resource path, closed Reaper and put 64 bit surfaceintegrator in the User Plugin folder. Then put CSI folder to Reapers root folder.

I tested with Windows 7 and it shows CSI VCRUNTIME140_1.dll error.
I tested with Windows 10 Pro and it shows no error message, but Reaper does not see the CSI in the "Control surfaces/OSC/Web" drop down list. I have set Klinke previously, so I know I'm on the right track.

What prevents 64 bit Reaper seeing CSI especially on Win 10 Pro? Do I need to put .dylib somewhere or is it just for Mac? Currently I have not put it anywhere cos I'm on PC.
This might be the reason. "Then put CSI folder to Reapers root folder."
If you are putting CSI into the regular installation of Reaper, then it is WRONG:
C:\Program Files\REAPER (x64)

I believe you have to place the CSI folder in the User Roaming Folder of Reaper:
C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Roaming\REAPER

(obviously the "luis_" on my folder would be different for your computer. It would be whatever the user name you have.)

I hope this is the problem as it would be a simple fix.

BTW. I also have REAPER x64 and Windows 10. So there should be no issues with that.
siniarch is offline   Reply With Quote