View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #127
mrelwood
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseat View Post
Your work is just stunning. Really love your plugin suite and I'm surprised you are still releasing new ones.
Thank you so much! Why wouldn't I be? What else is there?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumalc View Post
It seems to me that the donate page does not work, Paypal "goes round in circles".
I think someone else had the same problem earlier. I really don't know, it opens up normally for me. Could it be that some ad blockers interrupt the loading? Do you see the section where the page asks permission for website cookies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddi View Post
Great job on the plugins! The Sky limiter is pretty damn amazing I must say. One gripe I have with it though is how slow the sliders move relative to the mouse movement. I wish they could move 1:1 when not holding down any modifier for 'precise control'.
Thanks! Sky is still the one I'm most proud of, but it seems not that many people find it as useful. Or perhaps a limiter just isn't as sexy as an EQ or a compressor...

On Sky the cloud should have a 1:1 ratio. I feel that the other sliders benefit from a slower movement so the precise control wouldn't be needed as much. The Sky 2.0 might have different behavior though, as it won't have freely scalable graphics like the current one. Also, non-retina displays might behave differently. I still haven't found the best way to tackle that.