View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
mutantdrums
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundalinguist View Post
Oh graceful one, when I use the term friend, I mean it from the "John McCain" perspective, not in any friendly sense.

I found my way here by looking at the "New Posts" link and saw something that piqued my interest, so I clicked on it. I suggest that you maybe explore outside of this thread yourself to see more of the civilized world.

I am not pretentious. I think it is pretentious to think one's self superior to other beings and make a public statement of it, as you so blatantly have. If you know your history, the Nazis objectified and subhumanized the Jews as rats. Anytime one "lessens" the value of people they are on their way to becoming either:

a) a soldier
b) a serial killer or abuser
c) a compliant bystander to one or both of the above.

I am not of that group. However, you are not acting much more the part of a rodent yourself. Rise up and be better than just another angry, misinformed spitter of hatred.

[I see no use in trying to further convince you to change. That's your duty.]
So you still refuse to specify exactly what I wrote here which makes me as you stated a "sliver, humanity etc" and now I'm even a Nazi to? But you keep quoting everything else I wrote but that? Wow! you truly are a pretentious and phony jackass.

Again I still have never seen you on Ninjam once in all the years "Kundalinguist".

This forum was dead anyways, have fun with the spammer.