View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 09:53 AM   #19
pthomasberger
Human being with feelings

**Update** - I was able to resolve the issue by removing the two "Toggle" commands and replace them with one instance of the "SWS: Toggle selected track(s) fully visible/hidden" action. Still not sure what happened with the previous way it was implemented but I guess this is a better way to run the action...

**Original Issue**

Is there a way to turn off the new Custom Action State feature in v6.03 for certain cases? If this IS what is causing the issue or a combination of the new fixes... not completely sure.

"Actions: show custom action toggle state as enabled/disabled if all component actions that report a toggle state are enabled/disabled"

For some reason, whenever I select any track, all of my custom action buttons get highlighted, but if I deselect the tracks, all of the buttons go back to normal. Everything functions properly still, it is more of an appearance thing. I would just like the action buttons in this toolbar to do their task but not show the current state, as it did in v6.02 and below.

Here is an example of a custom action that is being affected which hides and unhides certain track folders and children:

You can see the custom action buttons that are affected right above the transport bar.

Last edited by pthomasberger; 01-18-2020 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Updated with a fix
pthomasberger is offline   Reply With Quote