View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 09:50 PM   #4
Justin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
1) Clicking in the empty area beneath the tracks deselects all tracks. It's currently difficult (impossible?) to select a single track once you have them all selected. I had to add a new track and select it.

2) Arrow key associated start and end navigation. (Alt <- & Alt ->?)

3) Tracks can be minimized to smallest vertical height even when record enabled.

4) ` key minimizes all tracks, pressed again it alternates to one size larger, pressed again back to minimized.

5) Unless I'm missing something, it's not possible to drag the dividers between the different control areas (ie, widen the track section, heighten the mixer section). That would be nice.

6) It would be cool to see more tweakable style options, click choosing the main background and text colors. Obviously not a priority, but we are dealing with the innovator of skinnable audio apps...

Add: 7) Right click remove option on FX list.

I appreciate all of these comments, here is my response:

1) For now you can ctrl+click the track to unselect it, then click it to select it. I agree with you this is a pain, so I'll make it so clicking outside of all tracks unselects all tracks, per your suggestion.

2) Home/End do it now, if it's really important I can attach alt+left/right, but I'm kinda thinking I have other ideas for them...

3) Preferences/Recordings/"Always Show Recording Source on Armed Tracks", uncheck that. Though I suppose it could be named more clearly.

4) will do

5) That is correct, and at some point I will address it, but in general it's a pain in the ass.

6) you mean dialog colors, as opposed to the already configurable track view?

7) right clicking the FX button in the track controls, correct?

-Justin
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote