Thread: IPlug - Youlean
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #118
Youlean
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoRNet View Post
Thank you for your build script Youlean, I've been able to build Cairo even if I had to make some changes to your scripts, i would share it with you but it's not completely "hands free" right now i have some issue with the zlib headers required for the pnglib. If you run the configure scripts the headers found in the 10.6 sdk differ fomr the system zlib and the pnglib fails to build.
To make it work you have to manually change the version of the zlib headers in the configure generated script by pnglib.

Anyway i completed my first plugin using only Cairo for the UI, i wrote some UI widgets, nothing fancy, a knob, a switch and a dropdown, i can contribute them back.

Saverio
Thanks Saverio. This won't be necessary as I will make some generic cairo controls in the future. I will have to think about strategy how to implement this in a good way though.
Just as a heads up, retina resolution is still working in old way, but I will change this very soon. If you need this urgently, just let me know to up it on my priority list..
Youlean is offline   Reply With Quote