View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 06:07 PM   #4
Zlornick
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseat View Post
Hi Zlornik,

this is a bit tricky and not as obvious as one thinks.

You need a dedicated video processor to achieve your goal. You will find it in the action list. (Just filter "dedicated") This will create a video processor item which then can be dropped over your image item. (Maybe it only needs placed on the same track, so free item positioning could be allowed too. -> Just checked it! Works!)

Double clicking the dedicated video processor allows to choose presets which then only work on the track. Here is a short video of how to do it. I put a chroma key preset on the track and a opacity, zoom, pan preset per dedicated video processor over the image item.

https://mega.nz/#!X3p3ySwL!Ey_vKu9ci...vf1aOpAFpOHIOk

I personally think there should be an easier way to do this. wwwmaze and I were discussing this some month ago. Maybe a specific video folder could be the solution. A folder which creates a separate video stream with all inside and a those folder then build a true stack of videos. I don't know.

Hope, that helps a bit.

Greetings
Eli

Interesting. That seems to work, although, maybe inconsistently. In an existing project with several layered video tracks, that worked and then didn't work. Opacity at 1 seemed to flip the background as well. Strange.

Another thing I tried just after posting this thread, was to create a separate video processor using the pan/zoom/opacity preset, and put it in FRONT of the chroma key processor... or on top in the list of plugins.

Seems like it could use some refinement.
Zlornick is offline   Reply With Quote