View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #1946
poetnprophet
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
Not you, not implemented yet.

Yes there is a concept called pinning, whereby you can Pin a track to a channel.

There is already a C4.rst, so that's already done.

You will need a C4.axt with only the following line:

TrackOnSelection MapTrackAndFXToWidgets

See Console1.axt for example.

Then you need to make .fxt files in order to map your plugins to the C4.

Some others have C4's and may already be doing some mapping, please chime in anyone who has already done some mapping, hopefully we can make this a community effort.
Ok, pinning worked great, now I get it. Thank you again.
As for the C4, I did all that, still nothing. I used the ReaComp map that was in the Console 1 folder, but nothing shows up. I imagine I would have to map specific rotaries? I'm not quite sure. I am getting input from the C4 in the monitor, so that's a start.

So yes, if anyone wouldn't mind sharing some C4 mappings that would be swell

Now that I've got the mixer working pretty well I'll be using this as the main controller for it....thanks again, this is really looking good over here! But I do have a couple more questions/feedback:

1. The display, I am not sure I remember reading or not that a previous project's values will "stick" to the display.
2. Similar, the level meters sometimes activate on empty tracks. This doesn't just happen when changing projects, happens on new startup/restart as well. The signal doesn't really seem to match any specific track either. Sometimes it's more than 1 "ghost" track.
3. Time display, only min/sec for now?
4. Pages, how does one use the MCU-Send AXT and how does one sync and switch pages? Or, am I thinking too far ahead. I am interested in controlling the sends from the controller as well, not quite sure I understand how that all works.
poetnprophet is offline   Reply With Quote