View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 12:28 PM   #113
Kenny Gioia
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointReyes View Post
Kenny, I just gotta say that your videos are BY FAR the best instructional videos I've ever seen. They treat the viewer as a pro instead of a child, and the way you move so quickly without any nonsense that has nothing to do with what you're showing is what every single person making instructional videos should copy very directly! I can't tell you how many videos I get impatient with because they go off on some tangent that has nothing to do with what they're actually showing you, or talk super slowly with big pauses, "uuummmm"s, etc. For someone like me who does music for a living day in and day out and has very little free time, videos from someone like you are a god-send and free me from sitting around and waiting for people to get to the point while they dawdle and stumble either through the program or with actually speaking. :-) This may sound rude to others, but it's the truth for me.

I'm a Cubase Artist who is secretly a possible new Reaper refugee to see if it will work for me, and your free startup videos for Reaper 5 have been key - I will absolutely be buying your more advanced videos.

Well done.
Thank you.
Kenny Gioia is offline   Reply With Quote