View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #16
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings

Bug reports:
  • If I create more than 22 tracks, the default layout doesn't fit anymore. I know it's very nitpicky but it would be awesome not to adjust the mixer height everytime.
  • Please: can you create a master track (especially in the mixer) a bit more "master track" It can be like the normal audio track, but simply bigger and without the red label.
  • The word "master" in the routing section is difficult to read.
  • The new mixer toolbar is a nice idea, but I press the mixer icon the toolbar stay there and it's not very pleasant.
  • The playrate slider doesn't change color for all of the automation modes.
  • When I change the global automation modes, the pan pots and the track meters don't change color: only for touch. It's not very coherent.
  • When I toggle the repeat button, there is no image for the pressed state to deactive the repeat.
  • This is not a bug, but I really think that the loudspeaker icon that appears when you mute a track is not very nice to see. It's not very professional looking.
  • This is the last one I promise you could pay more attention to fluid layout in both the tcp and mcp

Blankfiles, if you can make all of these changes I'll be a happy man

I know that most of the things I've said are very nitpicky, but I am a graphic designer and I tend to look at all these little details, and many times I can't work because I keep seeing all this little graphic "imperfections".

Said that, I really really really really like this theme. Never stop man