View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #189
DarthFader
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Brian Merrill View Post
You came in with guns blazing and a crappy attitude, and you have been banned. You are the common denominator.
Oh that's BS. I didnt' come in with guns blazing but I didnt come in there bowing to the old timers either.

The fact is Zee and Coerce kept harrassing the ops MONTHS after I did anything to annoy anyone til they banned me.

The first thing you ever said to me JBM in the chat was "I am not your friend". How welcoming is that?

I talk about as much smack as you guys do but when its me talking the smack you run to the opers to ban me.

How is banning me working out? From what I can see, the # of people in the channel has gone DOWN not up. It's now down to 19 average, 23 peak users. Shouldn't be up to 50 by now?

The other thing about the chat channel -- I'm here to make MUSIC with reaper. Most of the people on the chat channel are trying to make a BUCK with reaper.

You guys just dictated the conversation so that it's only about things that will help you make money with reaper (mastering etc) and not things that most musicians would even care about.

So there you go.

DF