View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 08:11 AM   #250
Mordi
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsthem View Post
Any chance you'll include the ability the have horizontal track names on the mixer?
Yes, but it'll be a while. That would need wider layouts, like the one StefBosch made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugerio View Post
Mordi, this theme is excellent. Great work.

I never used FL Studio, but regardless the theme is very pleasing to the eye, looks modern and is very user friendly. I also like that you gave it your own twist and not just copied FL Studio 1:1 (because honestly, that layout looks like a hot mess to me). Pleasure to work with, thanks so much for sharing!

Also I f*cking love Affinity Designer, it's really grown into an Illustrator killer.
Thanks! Yeah, I tried to keep some Reaper-isms in place, because my eyes are so used to those. However, I'd like to push the theme capabilities as far as I can to make everything look FL-like.

I remade and implemented StefBosch's ideas for the transport, with some changes. I think the BPM and the time signature are linked together, so they should be close to each other.

Also, I couldn't get the status bar to look like StefBosch did. I see no way to edit the font to look closer to FL?

Here's a screenshot from FL.