View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 04:30 PM   #3
Peterglass
Human being with feelings

Default Before and after images

Solger, Thanks for your reply. Reaper is somewhat arcane, so I'm glad there's an active community willing to help newbies like myself.

I double checked the item properties to ensure Loop Source was not checked. I've attached before and after images. As you can see in this example the MIDI content was shifted right about two measures. The method I tried was to put the cursor on the left edge of the MIDI content until it turned into a double line, left click to grab it and stretch it left to pull the MIDI track flush with the beginning of the track. In so doing, all the content in the track gets messed up.

I've tried fiddling with this a bunch of different ways as I figured this can't really be hard to do, but so far I've just not been able to make it work. I tried to search the forum for an answer, and came across similar problem reports, but none that I found reflected my specific problem. I'm stuck. And as a result, my project is stuck as well. Never again will I start a project on the downbeat of the first beat of the first measure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before MIDI Track Stretch.JPG (31.8 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg After MIDI Track Stretch.JPG (31.3 KB, 73 views)
Peterglass is offline   Reply With Quote